Hiking Conversation Hiking Injury

Hiking Conversation Hiking Injury

KEVIN: "Hey Joe. What happened to your
ankle?"

JOE: "Hey Kevin. I broke it while hiking last
weekend."

KEVIN: "That's terrible. How?"

JOE: "We were hiking down a steep trail. I lost my balance and fell."

KEVIN: "Ouch!"

JOE: "Yeah, it hurt badly."

KEVIN: "How did you get back to your car?"

JOE: "It was a long, painful walk."

KEVIN: "Were you alone?"

JOE: "No, I was with my wife. But I'm too heavy for her to carry me."

KEVIN: "Why didn't you call someone?"

JOE: "There was no cell phone coverage in that area."

KEVIN: "How long do you have to wear your cast?"

JOE: "Six weeks."

KEVIN: "Six weeks? Are you going to miss the marathon next month?"

JOE: "Yeah! Looks like I am. I'm so
disappointed. I've been training for that for a year. Why don't you go in my place?"

KEVIN: "No, thanks. Do you know what I hate more than hiking?"

JOE : What??? 

KEVIN : Marathons!

Postingan Populer