Hiking Conversation Hiking for Beginners

Hiking Conversation Hiking for Beginners

SANDY: "Hey Sue. What are you doing this
weekend?"

SUE: "Hi Sandy. I'm going hiking with some
friends. Do you want join?"

SANDY: "No, that's ok. I've never gone hiking before."

SUE: "Really? It's a lot of fun and great
exercise."

SANDY: "It sounds fun and good for you."

SUE: "It is. You should come."

SANDY: "I don't even have the correct shoes."

SUE: "I have an extra pair. What size do you wear?"

SANDY: "I wear a size 7."

SUE: "What a coincidence! Me too!"

SANDY: "What else do I need?"

SUE: "Comfortable clothes, a jacket, a water bottle, snacks, a flashlight, and a map."

SANDY: "Wow! That's a lot of stuff to bring."

SUE: "Do you have a small backpack to put
these items in?"

SANDY: "Yeah."

SUE: "Well then, you are ready to go."

SANDY: "How long are you going to be hiking?"


SUE: "We usually hike about 10 miles, but this weekend we're going to hike a much shorter distance."

SANDY: "Why?"

SUE: "My friend is bringing her sister. She has never gone hiking before either. So, it'll be a fun experience for the both of you."

Postingan Populer