Fishing Conversation Fishing with Buddies

Fishing Conversation Fishing with Buddies

JAMES: "Hey Phil, I'm so glad it's Friday."

PHIL: "I agree, James. It was a stressful work week."

JAMES: "Have any fun plans this weekend?"

PHIL: "Yeah, I'm going fishing with my buddies."

JAMES: "Lucky!"

PHIL: "Do you want to join us?"

JAMES: "I can't. I'm helping my brother move. He recently bought a house."

PHIL: "That's too bad. We're going to have beautiful weather too."

JAMES: "I'm glad we're going to have good weather. I don't want to move boxes and furniture in the rain."

PHIL: "That's true. When are you going to be done?"

JAMES: "I don't know. He has a lot of stuff. It could be all day."

PHIL: "Well, if you get done early, why don't you meet us at the lake?"

JAMES: "Are you going out on a boat?"

PHIL: "No, we're going to fish on the lake shore. None of us have a boat."

JAMES: "My brother has a boat. I can ask him if we can borrow it sometime."

PHIL: "That would be awesome! Thanks!"

JAMES : well , i'm going to head home now , i'm tired .

PHILL : Yeah me too. Call me this weekend if you get done early 

Postingan Populer