Fishing Conversation Fishing with Dad

Fishing Conversation Fishing with Dad

TIMOTHY: "Dad, what are we doing this
weekend?"

DAD: "I have a surprise for you, Timothy."
TIMOTHY: "What is it?"

DAD: "Here. Open it."

TIMOTHY: "I think I know what it is?"

DAD: "Can you tell by the shape?"

TIMOTHY: "Yeah. Is it a fishing pole?"

DAD: "Well, open it up and find out."

TIMOTHY: "It is! I love it. I've never gone fishing before."

DAD: "Your grandfather and I used to go fishing when I was a child. Now, I can take you."

TIMOTHY: "I can't wait!"

DAD: "You also need a life jacket."

TIMOTHY: "Why?"

DAD: "You should always wear a life jacket if you're going in a boat."

TIMOTHY: "Ok, dad."

DAD: "Now let's go to the fishing store and buy some bait."

TIMOTHY: "What's bait?"

DAD: "Things that will attract the fish to the hook."

TIMOTHY: "Like worms?"

DAD : Exactly! 

TIMOTHY : This is going to so much fun! 

Postingan Populer