Camping Conversation Borrowing Things from a Friend


Camping Conversation Borrowing Things from a Friend

MIKE: "Hello?"

DAN: "Mike. This is Dan. Do you have a lantern I  can  borrow?"

MIKE: "  I think so. I have to check."

DAN: "Our lantern is broken."

MIKE: "What do you need  a lantern for?"

DAN: "We are going camping this weekend."

MIKE: "We went camping last month."

DAN: "How was the weather last month?"

MIKE: "It was great! Sunny all weekend."

DAN: "I think it is going to rain this weekend."

MIKE: "That's not good. Why are you going camping if it's going to rain?"

DAN: "The kids still want to go.'

MIKE: "I'm sure you will still have fun."

DAN: "T hope so. We're going to pack extra clothes."

MIKE: "Let me check on that lantern."

DAN: "Mike."

MIKE: "What's wrong, Dan?"

DAN: "Do you have a tent I can borrow?"

MIKE: "Sure. Why?"

DAN: " I just discovered a hole in our tent."

Postingan Populer