A Trip to the Lake Conversation Picnic by the Lake (2)

A Trip to the Lake Conversation
Picnic by the Lake

JOE: "Hi Mike.
What are you doing today?"

MIKE: "Hi Joe. My family and I are going to the lake. We're going to have a picnic."

JOE: "That sounds like fun."

MIKE: "Do you want to join us?"

JOE: "May I? I would love to join."

MIKE: "Sure. We are leaving at 10:30."

JOE: "Ok. Let me ask my parents. What should I bring?"

MIKE: "You should pack swim trunks and a life jacket."

JOE: "Ok. How about food?"

MIKE: "My parents are going to pack some
food. There will be plenty for you too."

JOE: "Thanks. I'll be back as soon as possible."

MIKE: "Try to come back before 10:30."

JOE: "I will. If I can't go, I will call you."

MIKE: "I hope you can come with us."

JOE: "Me too. I have no plans today."

MIKE: "See you soon."

JOE: "I hope so!"

Postingan Populer