A Day Trip ConversationGoing to the Amusement Park (6)

A Day Trip Conversation
Going to the Amusement Park

NANCY: "Hi Sheila. Have you been to the new amusement park yet?"


SHEILA: "No. When did it open?"

NANCY: "Last weekend"

SHEILA: "Was it crowded?"

NANCY: "It was very crowded. Parking is terrible too"

SHEILA: "Did you have fun?"

NANCY: "Oh yes! The roller coasters are really fun. My kids had a great time. It was even fun
for the adults too."

SHEILA: "I didn't know it was open yet. Iwill have to take my son soon."

NANCY: "You should. They will love it."

SHEILA: "Are the tickets expensive?"

NANCY: "Yeah, they're pretty expensive.
But your family will enjoy it"

SHEILA: "Maybe we'll go this weekend. We don't have any plans on Saturday. My son has been asking about it."

NANCY: "If you go on Saturday, try to go early. There aren't enough parking spots. They need to add more"

SHEILA: "Ok. That's good to know. Do you have any other tips?"

NANCY: "The lines for the rides are very long, so be patient."

SHEILA: "Ok. I assumed that. Now I have to convince my husband to go."

NANCY: "He doesn't like amusement parks?"

SHEILA: "No. Thave motion sickness, sol can't ride any of the roller coasters. That means my husband has to ride all of them with our son"

NANCY: "Tell him to be prepared. There are a lot of roller coasters."


Postingan Populer