A Day Trip ConversationGoing to the Zoo (4)

A Day Trip Conversation
Going to the Zoo 


GREG: "Hey Steve. My family and I want to do something fun this weekend? Do you have any suggestions?"

STEVE: "The weather is going to be nice. You should do something outdoors."

GREG: "Yeah, it's supposed to be sunny all
weekend"

STEVE: "How about a picnic at the park?"

GREG: "We do that often. I want to do
something more fun"

STEVE: "How about the city zoo? I heard that bear cubs were recently born there."

GREG: "That's a good idea. We haven't been to the zoo in a long time."


STEVE: "Then you should definitely go this
weekend"

GREG: "The last time we were there, it started raining. None of the animals wanted to comee Out."

STEVE: "That must've been boring"

GREG: "It was boring. The kids wanted to go home early"

STEVE: "The animals should be more visible since the weather is going to be sunny this weekend"

GREG: "Yeah. I think we will go to the zoo.
Hopefully, this time it'll be more fun."

STEVE: "Actually, I have four tickets to the zoo. You can have them. Our family won't be able to go. The tickets expire this weekend." 

GREG: "Thanks, Steve! Let me pay you for them. Zoo tickets are expensive."


STEVE: "Don't worry about it. t's my gift to you since your last visit was not fun."

GREG: "Are you sure! This is very generous of you"

STEVE: "Also, you mowed my lawn a few
times after I had back surgery last year. I really appreciated that"

GREG: I'm glad we're neighbors.

Postingan Populer